Leigh-Ann Mueller, Owner and Coach
Coach Leigh-Ann Mueller began competing in triathlons in 1993 and has coached athletes since 2002. She believes that ANYONE can achieve their goals – whether it's a first race or a PR. Leigh-Ann's background in education and lifelong sport enhances her ability to understand the physiological and mental demands of training for endurance sports, accurately assess each athlete’s strengths and weaknesses, and implement individualized programs based on training availability, fitness level and goals. Her clients range from first time triathletes to top podium finishers. Clients have finished first triathlons, qualified for ITU World Championship, 70.3 World Championship, Xterra World Championship, the Boston marathon and Ironman World Championship. She enjoys coaching athletes of all abilities.
Personal athletic accomplishments:
• 3 time Ironman 70.3 World Championship qualifier
• 5th female amateur Ironman 70.3 Augusta 2011
• Half Ironman PR 4:40
• Race Across America team finisher 2011
• 4 time Ironman finisher including Ironman World Championship 2016
• Multiple year USAT All American
Boston Marathon Qualfier
• USAT Certified Coach
• Certified Personal Trainer
Certified Athletic EQ Trainer
LGM Coaching© 2015 All rights reserved. Thanks for visiting!